Great Ls400 Site

dcfish

What is needed to join ?

A Lexus! We've only had a few meets so far and it's just me and a few other guys. I was going to do a page on my site for the club but I haven't got around to it yet...I'll put something together quickly so you guys can see the line up!

What is needed to join ?

A Lexus! We've only had a few meets so far and it's just me and a few other guys. I was going to do a page on my site for the club but I haven't got around to it yet...I'll put something together quickly so you guys can see the line up!

Thanx , Looking forward to this !!!!

OH OH OH i know which one is urs LEXLS.

Hahahaha... looks like you guys had fun taking pictures of your babies. I wish i could have been there... b the only one with a "DOG !Removed! COLOR" (as my g/f puts it) with a white left side mirror on it. I would look so out of place. Hahahaha. Now you need to find some guys with an IS, RX, LX, GX then you guys are all set. O wait... is there an SC? I don't think so.

OH OH OH i know which one is urs LEXLS.

Hahahaha... looks like you guys had fun taking pictures of your babies.  I wish i could have been there... b the only one with a "DOG !Removed! COLOR" (as my g/f puts it) with a white left side mirror on it.  I would look so out of place.  Hahahaha.  Now you need to find some guys with an IS, RX, LX, GX then you guys are all set.  O wait... is there an SC?  I don't think so.

LEXLS, Keep me in touch as of where and when , I am in !Removed! RAPIDS.

I'll be sure to let everyone know if we're going to meet. As I said before, it will probably be in the spring. By that time I'll be sure to at least have a page up on my site announcing a meet...when and where.

In those pics we had 3 GS's, 1 ES coach, and my LS. I didn't start the club...the guy that did wants to someday fill that parking lot! Looks like we have more interest and that's awesome B)

Perhaps one day i can help you and the guy who started it to fill it up. Maybe we can get a big rally. LOL. :cheers: