Body Kits

es30002.thumb.jpgHello My ES Brothers and Sisters..

Found a great site for all of you. Check it out.... :D  :D

http://www.auto-couture.com/catalog/lexus/es300/

:blushing: i knw..it look really nice.. but too bad i cant afford it..

they are too expensive for my wallet...

This company is a bit $$$. but from what i have found the parts fit as if they were replacements from the dealer.

I LOVE the ALL black. gslx4s u got these skirts?? have you repainted your ride? I want to make my car ALL black (i have 97es black with charcoal trim) but people are like "it would look dumb all black" BUT DAMN. look at that all black ES. looks P I M P. Well, and i hear if u get a repaint, that there is a bigger chance that it could come off easier etc, but all i would need to do is change the Pannels and front and back bumpers, im guessing??? :D

ProZac

Wow, there is a dealer 7 miles from my house... maybe i should check them out :)

yah i tried to find out once about the kit and it was from route 66 and they want like 3500 usd

they sure smoke crack :snoooorrrtttt:

I LOVE the ALL black. gslx4s u got these skirts?? have you repainted your ride? I want to make my car ALL black (i have 97es black with charcoal trim) but people are like "it would look dumb all black" BUT DAMN. look at that all black ES. looks P I M P. Well, and i hear if u get a repaint, that there is a bigger chance that it could come off easier etc, but all i would need to do is change the Pannels and front and back bumpers, im guessing??? :D

ProZac

I have a GS that i am working on getting the kit for it. However, i do think that if you do not plan on haveing your car in magazines all black is PIMP. Black does not photo well. I like the they for the ES. Like i said the kits are high end and that does cost. But you can look at it this way. You drive a Lexus for a reason. :D

u can get that same kit (front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts) for $750 (without shipping) - pm me on aim - xNotoriousFOBx

Can you share how you can get the kit with everyone?