Sc400 Tires Wearing On The Inside.

I'm experiencing heavy wear to the inside on my tires, front and back. The car tracks perfect though. I take my hands off the wheel and it goes straight as could be. The tire guys tell me that my alignment is off. Have any of you all experienced this problem. Is this some sort of a performance inhancement for increased handeling? I've noticed Porsche 911's rear wheels with this negative camber as I believe it's called. I also only got 14k off these Dunlop S5000's. Does the SC typically burn through tires this fast? Thanks.

hmm thats interesting it could possible air pressure in the tires but that shouldnt affect it that much. i would take your car into a tire place and ask them to check your camber and make sure every thing is right on also check alignment if your still having problems i dont know what to tell you

• 2 weeks later...

I found the problem. I have worn lower control arm bushings. Ordering a set from TM Engineering. Should fix the prob. That explains the clunk sound I've had when driving over even small seams in the road or entering driveways. I shocks feel a bit spongy too. I may even slap on a set of Blues. Thx.