Sc300 -> Soarer Interior Conversion

Well, I just got another SC300 and am wondering what the cost would be to have the interior of the car to be converted to the Soarer style...so moving the steering wheel, trading dash, and the rest of that.

I have two questions:

1) How much would it cost to move the interior to the other side....make it JDM?

2) Can the JDM Soarer gauges (speedo, tach) be directly dropped in where the SC300's go? JUst a complete drop in.

Thanks for the help.

--John

I think there may be a little more to the RHD conversion than what youre imagining. You can get all the interior parts easily enough, but there is going to be alot of custom wiring to move all of the electronics that you dont see to the other side of the car. The brake lines will have to be re-run along with a new steering setup which you can get from a Soarer half-cut. The digital dash will not work in the SC series but if youre going to do alot of re-wiring for the conversion than you might as well drop it in.

you can import a car if it is for off road or exhibition purposes and it can stay for a year but other than that they need to see it leave or destroyed. so why dont you buy a used soarer for like2-5 grand and ship it tear everything off and switch all the parts. then just throw the chassis away.