Twin Turbo Gs Update: New Pictures

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I posted pics of the project twin turbo lexus. I am happy to report that it's running perfectly :D (well, almost) :whistles: . Now that the body kit is installed, it is obvious that I will need to raise the car back up. A full 2 inch drop spells nothing but trouble if your car has a body kit installed. Here are the pictures you be the judge

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

DSC00265.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00262.jpg

That's it for now. I hope to have time to take the car to the dyno when I come back from my business trip in about 2 weeks and I will let you know then what numbers I am getting on the dyno. Take care :D

are the turbos sequintial(sp?) or true? Is there a reason why you didnt convert to single turbo when the motor was out? What transmission are you using? That is the cleanest 2jzGTE swap I have seen in a second gen. GS. truly, nice work.

• 2 weeks later...
B E A U T I F U L .................................................................:cheers:

I can't wait to get my done.

JPI

yes, MR. JPImports, then you can help me finish mine. I will be by the shop later today after i get my GS3 out of Sewell Lexus :D

are the turbos sequintial(sp?) or true?  Is there a reason why you didnt convert to single turbo when the motor was out?  What transmission are you using?  That is the cleanest 2jzGTE swap I have seen in a second gen. GS. truly, nice work.

The turbos are still sequential to reduce lag. So far, I still have the stock twins as this car was intended to be a daily driver with nothing too extravagant. I have a built 870 HP supra for heavy duty jobs. However, this might soon change as challengers seem to be coming from everywhere for this Lexus. So far, the modifications are pretty basic to the stock twin turbo vvt-i. I have the HKS RS intake with the HKS VPC to replace the Mass Airflow Meter, I have a greddy e-manage to smooth things out and regulate fuel. Fuel cut control duties are assumed by a greddy BCC while boost control funtions are handled by an HKS evc pro 4. The added fuel is supplied by a pair of stock twin turbo supra fuel pumps that feed six greedy 850cc injectors. I don't know how fast this car can go as the speed limiter was removed with the help of a greddy scc unit. I don't know how many horsepower either since it has never been on the dyno but I know it's fast. To my list of victims, I have so far a Ford F-150 lightning, a corvette C5, a subaru WRX ST-i, a mitsubishi evo, a buick grand national and an integra turbo. None of those cars offered real competion but I must admit that I had to chase, catch and pass the evo and the WRX as they were able to take an early lead. And thanks for the compliments. I am using the stock twin turbo supra automatic transmission as well. Does anyone know how much power this thing can take before it breaks down?