Gumball Rally

I've been thinking...let's try to get a few LOC members together and compete in the Gumball Rally 2005...I think it would be a sweet testament to the racing spirit of Lexo owners. Let me know what you think. I'm volunteering my car.

-Bryan

Is the Gumball Rally a contest of speed or just who finishes it? Both seem to be issues when going long distance from my expierence. You might want to consider a Supra six-speed diff to help out on the highway also

i think entry fee is in the tens of thousands of dollars, it also is very expensive to travel that far, and its not really a competition, only some of the people who join take it seriously (some fat guy in a Mercedes wins it everytime) gumball 3000 looks fun as hell, i wish one day i could join but i will want to have lots and lots of money in my pocket before i can join it. and i also think most the participants are millionaires... ;)

Yeah the entry fee is $8,000 per one person car, and $10,000 per 2 person car. A lot of people get sponsors to pay for the fees. And yeah in response to the fat guy. He has raced a mercedes, GT2, and supposedly is going to get a WAY souped up M5 before too long.

Anyway I think it would be fun as hell and how cool would that be if a Lex SC won the whole thing.

-Bryan