Car Alarm

denslexusgx470

I'm searching for a good alarm system for my Odyssey and was wondering which brand is better??  

5 members have voted

1. 1. I'm searching for a good alarm system for my Odyssey and was wondering which brand is better??

• Clifford
    • Code Alarm
    • Enforcer

I think that alarms are generally worthless. I've had several friends with expensive alarms get their cars broken in to. If you're worried about the whole car getting stolen, get a LoJack.

:cheers:

A car Alarm is as only good as the person who has fitted it.

Over here in the uk,the Clifford is now a well known brand,there not cheap to buy,but have loads of gimmick features...and are known as a designer brand..

Ive heard good and bad of Clifford..

Cobra are a well made unit and thats what my money would be on.

Each to there own,just my own option :)

I think that alarms are generally worthless. I've had several friends with expensive alarms get their cars broken in to. If you're worried about the whole car getting stolen, get a LoJack.

:cheers:

well, i got a different brand from the ones in my poll. This alarm tells me if someone has broken into my car. it has a little lcd screen remote that chirps when the alarm goes off.

never heard of enforcer ,so drop it from your list

clifford is the best then viper and code

after that compustar is ok but not the best it has features before the others but with less technology backing and testing ,which is why the others are slower to bring out newer features until thoroughly tested

btw clifford and viper are now the same company clifford is the high end and viper is the basic