I Wonder

GSsoldier

how many active members do we have??? members that have posted more then 5 and that had recently posted in the last 2 months? can the moderators find out?? i wonder if there are really 6812 people thats active and thats signed up before me just a thought

• 3 weeks later...

The first post is usually the hardest to do. Once that one has been made it usually is easy after that, plus the people here make it easy to do.

It would be good to know, but most sites don't/won't devulge that info. It does not matter to me.

I don't know how much posts I have, but I know I am active.:-)

I do lurk sometimes, until I see a thread that was not resolved. If I can add something -- then I do. If it looks like it was just overlooked, I post something to bump it to the front so someone who knows more than I am can see it and hopefully help with some worthwhile info.

That is my contribution -- all in all, this is really a nice place to be associated with. Thanks guys, for all you do -- hosts and moderators.

I don't know how much posts I have, but I know I am active.:-)

LinuxFan

Club Member

Group: Regular Member

Member No.: 3613

1991 LS400

Southfield, MI

on the left side of everyone's posts.

I just started, but it's still all good :)

I recently regestered also and I am still Lexusless at this time (Hopefully for just 2 months). For me, starting to post in a new discussion group is like being the new kid in school. For a while, you feel like an outsider, without anything to contribute. It takes time to get familiar with the active posters, the interests of the group and learning to moderate your disagreements. So far, I have found the members of this forum very interesting and welcoming. I look forward to learning a great deal from those of you who have 'been around the block" and hopefully at some point, I can contribute more than just pose questions.

Mike