Turbo Exhaust

I was wondering if anyone knew which turbo exhaust gave the maximum ammount of flow with the least ammount of sound. I was going to go with the Borla, but i was told it was too restrictive for a turboed engine. Oh yea, turboing my engine by the fall. I've heard alot of exhaust make alot of noise, so i was wondering if anyone knew of a softer sounding one, that is only loud at high throddle, thanls

EB

hks is the more quiet of the bunch and there are different types of mufflers but if you are going full cat back i think there might be only like 2 kinds stainless and Ti. so well you can always run the silencer

well you can get universal mufflers from them and they have like 10 different series but its probably not available in america. but there are always importers. try look at hks-power.co.jp

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to purchase a HKS muffler, but there are so many, don't know which is the Quietest, i see most of them come with silencers. are they very effective?????

I was going to purchase the borla until i was told it was too restrictive for the turboed engine. There's a shop here in maryland that does excellent piping for my mufflers, just need the right mufflers for my Sc300. later

Eb