Found A Es Bodykit! 97+

I have been searching and searching for sometime, since I found this forum and saw this picture...

Well I found that kit, here is the link guys..I will be ordering it soon..a few weeks and then a few weeks after that to get it installed,molded and painted. Will post pics of it on my ES in a month or two. But heres the link guys its 849$

http://www.extremedimensions.com/Shopexd.asp?id=2697

Picture attached, is one I found in the gallery. But it Looks to be the same body kit.

post-7-1087763299.jpg

The kit looks sharp! B) However, just be careful when driving as if the kit is too low (along with lowering the suspension etc) you can very easily shatter the front part on high curbs, bad pot holes, steep drivways. My co-worker put one on his Honda Prelude (on stock suspension & not that low compared to what you can get) spend over $1500.00 & within 2 months went too fast coming out of a steep driveway from a mall.......the front was destroyed! :( He has taken the rest of it off the car now. From an appearance standpoint they look nice, but it's an expensive lesson as they are only made of plastic, fibreglass or carbon fibre. Good luck!

:cheers:

if you where into performance more than looks then you would have gotten the suspension first

So it would be best to get used to a kit as they all have different designs and heights before seeing if you can lower it

Agreed, see how the kit is when you drive it on the stock set up for a while before you lower the car. You have less of a chance of serious damage (depending how low the kit hangs down) to start off with to see how those speed bumps, high sloped driveways etc. :)

:cheers:

I would have assumed so hoebag.. since they do not make the one from japan anymore...unfortunately .. :angry: I am still probably going to get it, but not sure...wish I could locate someone who bought one, but its hard to do.