Please Help Me I Am Begging

Can someone please help me find a black Sc 300 with black leather 5-speed for under 12,000 dollars.... i have taken out 3 loans now.... 3. i am so *BLEEP*ed off right now because first guy sold it the day i took out the loan second guy sold it after he said he would sell me it and now the third guy had the wrong info on the car and i find out right before buying it.... i have been to autotrader.com and cars.com and also ebay looking for one... every time i find one the !Removed! kills me on the deal!! I am really desperate right now if anyone could help me by telling me another search engine to look or even if you know somewhere where there would be one

Eh...

Just thinking out loud. I will very unlikely sell this car.

I checked out your link. Very nice SC300. So....since you mentioned "modified", what did you do? From what I could see you did some suspension work and added some killer rims that mix well with the car body. What else did you do?

I have a Black on Gray with an Auto. A 5 speed would add to the joy but I still love to drive my car.