AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

LS Max

FS NIB: F sway bar links, F lower ball joints, and F tie rod ends for 2000 LS400

I have brand new, in box:

- Moog ES80291 Tie Rod End

- Moog ES80290 Tie Rod End

- Beck Arnley 101-4897 Stabilizer Link

- Beck Arnley 101-4898 Stabilizer Link

- MOOG K500213 Suspension Ball Joint

- MOOG K500214 Suspension Ball Joint

I will match Amazon prices and eat the shipping (within continental U.S.).

I ordered these parts for my car but did not realize that I didn't need them until it was too late to return them.  I'm just trying to get most of my money back.

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, or Z-cash accepted in addition to Paypal, Venmo, or Western Union.

• Similar Content

• By datarecovery
      Selling to highest bidder on eBay. I suppose it is appropriate to post here:
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/122659862496?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2648
      It has been a good car. Rebuilt ECU according the LSCowboy and Yamae recommended capacitors. Shifts like a dream.
      New transmission mount and timing belt and water pump done this past week 8/20/17.
      Leather as seen in pics but I just found an exact car with nicer leather seats also 110K, that I can give you that info if you are interested.
      If interested in this car please reach me at 781-449-9990. I and the car are located in Sarasota Florida. Always has been a Florida car.

• By Mthomas
      Out of the blue engine is surging and dying and check engine is either blinking or staying on.  Sometimes will run with no issues.  Scanner will not read codes and jumper between E1 and TE1 will not show codes.  ECU? Any assistance would be great.
    • By RLMarden
      We recently purchased a new 2017, Lexus RX350 and love it.  Selling our original, one owner, 1994, LS400, with 88,000 miles.  This superior designed and built, Generation 1 Lexus has been  faithful to us as we have been faithful to it.  We loved it and still love it.  Its new owner will be blessed with full maintenance documentation and records from DAY ONE and any responses to any questions regarding its history will leave our hands with full disclosure of only "the truth".  We would not hesitate to keep it and insure it with Hagerty Insurance as a "modern classic", BUT we do not have the room.  If it should not sell to the right appreciative and discriminating buyer of this superior condition Lexus, we may have to make room!  It is in truly excellent condition and will serve its new owner well.  An ad is posted with www.ClassicCars.com.  Go to the ad directly from Classic Car's front page by entering "979779"  in the "cc-" prompt where indicated.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any further questions at woodman486@kc.rr.com.

• By Travie H
      Alright need some advice on what oil to use for my Ls400 90. I normally use 10w-40 Castrol GTX due to previous owner who had the car would use 10w-40 so I just continue doing the same but yeah let me know ?
    • By CELSI0R
      Hello,

I have been searching online recently for more details about the headlight alignment procedure, as I would like to check and re-align the headlights on my 1991 LS 400. However, I have been quite confused by the results and would like some more clarification about the process.

As described in the shop diagram image I attached, the A-bolt is for horizontal adjustment, and the B-bolt is for vertical adjustment. Do both of these bolts move the actual headlight lens or just the bulb inside? What I mean by this is, when you turn the A-bolt, can you see a visible change in the headlight moving left or right (with the lights off), and when you turn the B-bolt, can you see the headlight itself moving up or down?

Of course, I will be aligning the lights based off of where the beams are hitting a wall, opposite the front of the car, but I don't want to make the lenses look crooked as a result.

Also, when removing the rubber cover on the radiator support for the A-bolt, I'm assuming you can pull it from the top using your fingers(?).

Any clarification on this subject would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Note, the second picture of the actual headlight is from this thread.