Oem Lexus Online Parts Suppliers

falciott

Falc, I like www.lexuspartsonline.com. You can find a bunch of them from www.parts.com. I find www.lexuspartsonline.com is usually a few dollars cheaper than some of the others. However, some guys on here have "better" connections.

Falc, I like www.lexuspartsonline.com. You can find a bunch of them from www.parts.com. I find www.lexuspartsonline.com is usually a few dollars cheaper than some of the others. However, some guys on here have "better" connections.

Hey Nc, thanx for the hint, its weird tho, because I was checking out another site awhile ago.. it;s the Park Place Lexus site..and it looks just like that site u gave me... could it be the same?! :blink:

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...m?siteid=213808

easy to understand your confusion..actually, they all use the same platform on their websites, but they're different stores altogether. Check out Hoy Fox Lexus / Toyota from www.parts.com in comparision to the others listed on there, you'll see what I mean. :cheers:

Hey Nc, thanx for the hint, its weird tho, because I was checking out another site awhile ago.. it;s the Park Place Lexus site..and it looks just like that site u gave me... could it be the same?! :blink:

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...m?siteid=213808

I've gotten good service and 30% off retail from Matt Molini of Lexus of Roseville:

Matt Molini

Parts Associate

Lexus of Roseville

Phone: 916-783-9111

Fax: 916-677-8840

Email: mmolini@lexusofroseville.net

www.lexusofroseville.com

I seem to get better prices when I remind an on-line supplier of what I have bought from them in the past. Whether it's on-line, on the telephone, or buying in person, its all about developing a relationship or connection. People really do appreciate repeat business. Shopping around for the best price is fun, but I find it gratifying to be given a great price because of past loyalty.

Thanx guys, all great suggestions. I plan to do some major preventative maintanance on that bad boy, "notice how I am not calling my LS a she! hehe" But I digress! On some parts I'd rather go OEM then aftermarket, and some of those sites will definetly help me! :cheers:

Thanx guys, all great suggestions. I plan to do some major preventative maintanance on that bad boy, "notice how I am not calling my LS a she! hehe" But I digress! On some parts I'd rather go OEM then aftermarket, and some of those sites will definetly help me! :cheers:

www.lexus-parts.com has been very good to me, above and beyond great customer service. Ask for darell.

I tend to side with Blake on the relationship-building thing, although I also understand the hunt and desire for the lowest price. All the sites listed here are good, it seems. I bought my LS used from Sewell, and also bought parts from their lexus-parts.com site. I stopped by the dealership recently for an oil filter (because I hadn't ordered the super cheapo 10-pack from their website - something like $3.69 each) and some other parts. They guy noticed on his screen that I had done business at the dealership as well as the website, so he gave me a good discount (but not website-good) on the filter and parts. I think that's where the relationship-thing comes in. As an aside, he had to back order the parts. When he was putting it all in the computer, up popped 2 addresses - my current address from all my current activity, and a really old address. I couldn't figure out why the heck they'd have that old address in there. Then I remembered. I bought my first Mercedes, a diesel with 900 gazillion miles on it, from this spankin-new, unfinished, upstart dealership called Sewell Lexus back in 1989. I don't think they even had the ES there yet. I remember seeing my first LS in the flesh - from the back, tail lights on, running, silently, plumes of exhaust smoke/steam curling slowly out the dual exhaust pipes. What an impression. But heck, they'll never beat the Germans, I thought to myself. Funny how life is.

Good luck on the preventive maintenance. I'm doing a 45K this weekend.

James