Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Strappedforkash
      I'm ordering KYB GR-2/Excel-G's for replacement on my 2006 ES330 that has AVS .  I am replacing the mounts as well. 

1) Is there any reason to replace the coil spring insulators and the front coil spring seats?  

2) Does anyone sell the KYB Excel-G's fully loaded with springs for the ES330? I haven't found them. (They do show them for 2006 Camry)

3) Will the 2006 Camry KYB excel-G fully loaded application work on the 2006 ES330?  If so, do they need to be ordered for the 4 or 6 cylinder?  They show different part numbers.

Thanks.
    • By Martin7097
      So I have a 2006 Lexus ES330 with 83,000 miles.  It's been a great car so far.  I have noticed the acceleration slip that most people talk about but I'm ok with that.  I just had a new  battery put in three days ago under warranty because  my battery of less than two years completely died. I also had my inspection done at the same time and passed. According to Firestone they tested  my alternator and it was fine.   So now three days later I am driving and my car goes nuts like it's having a power surge, I can tell the accelerator isn't engaging, the dash lights (brake, ABS, check engine and a faint battery light) come on and my air starts blowing super high, then low and does this about 3 times before I shut it off.  I parked the car and after about 1 min all the dash lights go off but the check engine light.  I go to auto zone and have them run a diagnostic and it shows my vehicle speed sensor caused the check engine light to come on. Well that doesn't explain the power surge and my speedometer (which is usually the first to go if the sensor is bad) is working fine.  Any ideas???
    • By sfav8r
      It's a long story, but the bottom line is I was fixing the CD changer in the trunk and in doing so, one of the power wires to the changer shorted against the body and made a spark. I wasn't worried about it because I figured worst case I just blew a fuse. I put everything back together, turned the stereo on, and nothing...no power just a black stereo head. I checked the power at the CD changer and it has no power. I checked both radio fuses (one under the dash and one next to the battery) and they are both good. I believe the power to the CD comes from a connector on the stereo head but I don't know what got messed up. Any suggestions? Is this something the dealer would know about? I sometimes think they know less about the accessories than I do.
    • By mizzwize
      Hello, within the 94-97 LS400, there's a CD Changer within the glove compartment.
      I wanted to know if it's possible to replace that with a stereo (with builtin bluetooth), or if that connection can only be replaced with another CD changer?
    • By michaelsn
      I finally got the right diagram for the CD changer
      Attached RCA cables and a Bluetooth adapter and it works. Pink. Right positive. Blue. Right negative. Violet. Left positive. Light green. Left channel negative.