Brand Spankin New

indigoSC

Hi Guys, i just picked up my 04 sc430 from marin county lexus in northern california. I love the power ect function and retractable hardtop. I had a pick between the silver and the blue and i went with the blue. can someone tell me how to post pics on this forum?

i look foward to reading up on this forum and much thanks in advance for all your help.

jon

04 sc430

Scroll down to file attachments, click browse, locate the img on your computer. It will need to be 100k .jpg of .gif or smaller. That will upload a clickable link. Or you can put it in the SC gallery by clicking the gallery link at the top right in the site header. Select the SC forums. Click upload in that header. Browse again. Select the one you want. The upload sequence will take care of the rest unless your firewall is set to not allow it. Then disable it. After it uploads you can take the img link from the properties and select the img button in the code buttons on the reply screen and paste it in there. Then your image will come out viewable. I might put this in the faq.

Welcome to the club, great car!

They will probably come with Runflats for a while. Our section of the market is probably a small cry from what would appreciate the functionality over road feel. Although in my opinion, they would probably sell a few more if they made runflats a free option, and explained at the dealership that they offer protection but severely hinder ride quality.

But then, that would mean salesman would have to work more! :o How DARE they do that? ;)