People That Need Ls400 Help ?

Exhaustgases

I wish they would try to remember to come back, and let us know what has transpired. Did the help we all provided work? If not what was the fix ? Its just funny how after a few posts people just disappear never to be seen again. And some ask a question, then we all waste time trying to answer and the person with the problem never returns.

These forums are really nice and handy, but it is very discouraging when the ones your helping never report back.

There are so many that do this on all the forums.

well to be honest; people do get busy that is the only reason why people do not reply but i dont think that wasting time is the right word... time spent on your interest whether or not somebody replies to it is not wasting time; time spent on what you love doing is not wasting time

we are here to help if we know the answers we will write, it is not discouraging, because what we are doing here is our passion no matter somebody appreciates it or not we will keep on doing it....

One of my disappointments.

Your both right. Many times we put in serious efforts to understand the problem, try and clarify terms or descriptions the poster wrote, and then offer our expertise that may result in a success.

You two and the other 157,000 members, provide a valuable service to all. But what I don't understand is just the opposite of the problem you mentioned. Everyday there are dozens of new post. As I scroll through the "Latest Post" category, (this may not be accessible to non-management members.) there will often be a post that may have 60, 75, 90, even 125 views but absolutely no reply's. It's true that not everyone can offer help, but they can at least put up a thread saying welcome and that someone should chime in soon.

I've tried to encourage those who are looking for advice or just a friendly chat, to come back and let us know how things turned out and that we all learn by hearing whether we were helpful or way of track.

Paul

For most people, once things are fixed, all is good and no need to go back. Exactly as it happened for me was before smart phones. People do get busy and forget. I came back primarily because of the people I met on here and being interested in cars to begin with, liked what I saw. No pushy advertising, pop-up, and people out to annoy you and sell stuff. Just those weird people who happen to like cars and especially Lexus cars,

Before smartphones, many things were different so best to enjoy what we have.

Denny

For most people, once things are fixed, all is good and no need to go back. Exactly as it happened for me was before smart phones. People do get busy and forget. I came back primarily because of the people I met on here and being interested in cars to begin with, liked what I saw. No pushy advertising, pop-up, and people out to annoy you and sell stuff. Just those weird people who happen to like cars and especially Lexus cars,

Before smartphones, many things were different so best to enjoy what we have.

Denny

Weird people?.......Who's weird people?......We don't need no stinking weird people!! (Doesn't really do justice to Bogart and his Mexican bandits.)

Paul