does anyone know where i can get the DRIVER SIDE ACUATOR i cant seem to find it anywhere i can only find it for the rear doors and not the front drivers door any help would be grately appreciated and yes i already looked at the other posts for acuators but all of them are for rear doors not drivers door and i dont wanna go to lexus dealer because its like 500$ overhere any help would be kool lol thank you

thats super expensive to pay especially knowing that part is litterlly *BLEEP* they dont last long -____- i think ill just replace the motors because those parts are known to give out sooon this is the secound time i have to replace them and honestly i think so because from what ive seen no one has that part super hard to find and suxs because thy give out fast

Is this it? http://toyolexparts.com/index.php/body-electrical/front-door-lock-actuator/new-genuine-driver-front-door-lock-actuator.html

These must have been troublesome. I'm wondering if the supply of replacement parts is nearly gone.