Ls 400 Brakes And Rotors

Z06 er

Thanks Bob. I called the company (they are in Canada). Pretty helpful. I am including them on my list of options.

Any thoughts on Rotora rotor?

Rotora's slotted performance rotors are double disc ground and milled balance to ensure all OE specifications and provide maximum stopping power.

Features:

Dissipate heat away from the rotors which reduces warping

"E-coated" (black) to prevent corrosion and increase life

Mill balanced (within 150 g/cm) to prevent vibration Fits Rotora Lexus Ls 400 1991, 1992.

Rotora Lexus Ls 400 91-92 Slotted Rotor; Front

FREE Shippable - Learn How ROT168440760-SYList Price: $110.00StreetBeatCustoms.com Price: $94.95Side: Left - 1-SYRight - 2 - SY

VH

1990-1992 brake system is very bad. Been there done that on oem and after market rotors/brake pads and even slotted one. Finally upgrade my front brake to Supra Twin Turbo Calipers and Rotors... love it..

Would it be too anal to suggest a forum for brakes only, it seems like I spend a lot of time going to different places to gather the info needed to make decisions...

I was watching pimp my ride or some other car show and they said it is a very good idea to install oversized calipers when upgrading your rim size. Switching from 15" to 18" adds a lot of strain on the factory calipers designed for smaller wheels.

They used some kind of red calipers, sorry I can't remember the name

Does anyone have any EXPERIENCE with any drilled ONLY rotors? I am looking for something to put on with no mods, stock calipers, ceramic pads. Considering Rotora because they are about all I can find for a 95 LS.