Hello, I just purchased a 2011 RX350. I was told that the XM Radio in my vehicle supported Traffic. It does not. It only supports Weather (guess I should have researched more carefully instead of relying on my salesperson to give me the correct info...) Anyway, is there a way that I can add a Navi Traffic Module? or does anyone have any suggestions on alternate products that will work with the navigation to tell me about traffic conditions, best routes, etc.? I have called Sirus, the dealer and googled and still have no viable solution :mellow: Any info/suggestions are appreciated.

I recommend that you contact Lexus customer service - either at the toll free number or by email. According to page 159 of your navigation manual ( http://drivers.lexus.com/t3Portal/document/omnav/OM48B55U/pdf/06.pdf ), "XM NavTraffic and XM NavWeather require separate XM subscription(s)."

However ... in August Toyota announced that on its Toyota brand cars that traffic and weather information was going to be free for current owners instead of on a subscription/pay basis: http://pressroom.toyota.com/releases/toyota+next+generation+entune+audio+2014+tundra.htm

I wonder if traffic and weather are now also going to be free on Toyota's Lexus vehicles. It might be worth checking on.

Toyota/Lexus seems to be "caving" due to a huge number of complaints about it's Entune and Enform systems. We have Entune in our Toyota Prius and there was no way we were going to pay a subscription fee for its pathetic capabilities. It's still pathetic but at least we are not expected to pay to continue to use it.

Good luck!!!

Thanks so much! I tried to subscribe to Traffic Navi via XM radio by calling Sirus and was told that my radio did not support that service? I was fully prepared to pay for the service as I commute. The Traffic Navi Icon is not showing up as an option for my XM radio ID. I have an appointment to take it to the dealer on Friday. Hopefully they will be able to download the Navi Traffic icon to my Navigation screen and I can then subscribe to the service. Crazy thing is that the Navi Weather (which I could care less about) is available but not Traffic.