Obd Scan Tools For 1995 Ls

skyview

i am going to move this to the gnereal maintance

but an obd 2 scanner should work on your 95 not an obd 1

any scanner under $1000 will do the exact same thing,pulls a code and can reset the light nothign else,will not help diagnosis nor look at any other system codes for abs or srs.

Is it possible to get the scan tool that Lexus shows in the factory repair manual?? It seems like the Lexus scanner can pull info from every componet in the car! Even if someone were to find these scanners, I'd bet they cost a fortune!

:cheers:

When you are in buisness knowledge is power .Only the elite can afford the otc scanner that is programmed for lexus only. It will service and display almost nay parameter for the car to diagnoise quickly any problem with a good tech. A snap on scanner starts at $5000 and you still need to buy the keys ,plugs and adapters for different vehicles.

• 9 years later...
in my point of views and opinion is it possible to get the check out device that Lincoln reveals in the manufacturer fix manual?? It seems like the Lincoln scanning device can take details from every component in the car! Even if someone were to discover these readers, I'd bet they price a fortune! . . .