Who Are The Guests Online?

99lsguy

Hey guys,

I like to find out who's online a lot.....to get some timely Q&A going for efficiency.

I have found out that there are easily as many guests (and usually around twice) as regular members viewing the forums.

Just wondering who's watching? I assume there's a good percentage of :

Lexus dealers, Lexus corporate, competitors, sponsors, and such.

Hi, I am new to the board. I tried posting once before and it didn't work, so I'll try again.

I just bought a 1992 LS 400 with 60K miles. It is in great condition and many people think it's a new car. It seems like everything was working when I got it 2 weeks ago.

The brightness control for the dials on dashboard stopped working, so it is now on brightest. I hope that doesn't cause any of the lights to burn out faster.

I get a crunching noise from the front left when I hit some bumps or holes, but the test I read here for shocks indicates they are not bad.

Anyway, hope to get better at posting here.

I love this car and plan on having it for a long time to come.

Robert

I think guests are the people who cruise the forum but don't log in.

There is also an option when you log in that will allow you to log in but will hide your name from being shown.....I think these become the anonymous members.

(or did I get guest and anonymous backwards?)

zenlama, be careful when you post. Sometime people hit the "report post" button, then type all there stuff and then hit the post button. They think they have posted in a thread but in actuallity the text goes to a moderator via email. I get these all the time. The down side is the post you type does not show up in the thread you wanted to post to.

Also, you might want to copy and repost you previous entry in the LS section of this forum.

steviej