Hello Everyone

Greg Sarnelli

I've just purchased a 2005 SC430 with

84100 miles. I take delivery of the vehicle in Friday. I've made an 85000 mile service appointment at a local Lexus dealer. As one who usually wouldn't buy a vehicle with so many miles, I'm kinda regretting my decision. Any thoughts or words of wisdom?

Thanks

Greg

My 96 SC4 will soon be reaching the 200 000 miles mark and it still run like a charm even tho it has already been in a critical crash (not done by me), an uncertain service record from previous owners and hard winters... I'd say, just enjoy your SC and take good care of it... It might last much longer than any brand new car you could get those days!

I used to have a 95 GS300 with 240,000+ miles. I had it for 9 years and I ran that car hard and it still has a lot of life left. Treat your SC430 with love and care and I bet you'll see 300,00 miles with ease. That is my goal with what I call my new/used 99 RX300 with 171,000 miles with a new transmission with only 50,000 miles on it. I plan on hitting 300,000 miles! Good luck!