Lexani Rims For A Lex Sc400

moemoe_xp

Hi guys i just got new mags for my sc400 it's Lexani mags 18" Chrome here is a pic attached, tell me what you guys think and tell me if there good mags or not feel free to say what u wanna say.

P.S

i found lots of parts for sc400's here is canada (used parts) so let me know if u guys need anything i can hook it up for a good price and on top of all that you can pay Canadian $ so it will coste you guys way less.

i just got seats for my car the 2 front ones 200$ in very good coundation and the back seat for 100$ Canadian clean. and i got a shifter nob 20$ lol door arm rest

50$ sick prices. So if u need something let me know i will look it up for you guys if there is anybody in Montreal/Canada i know how hard it is to find parts for this car so that why im offering my help.

Moe/Montreal/Canada

post-3-1077592276.jpg

My first thought was, "hey those look pertty good." My next thought was, "those would look alot better in 20s"....I dont know..i think style rims are better in a bigger size and the sportier rims in a smaller 18 and below. but yeah, they look pretty good. just have to post a pic when theyre on the car

i know they are flashy but there is nothing wrong with that, 20"s would be sick but u need more $$ to spend, i got 18's for now and i will spend more $$ on the body kit, DVD player and the stereo :) i wil have to wait tell summer to slam my Rims on the car (Montreal winter sucks) lol :cheers:

thanks guys and keep the comments coming :)