Sign in to follow this  
SPORTcoupe300

Front Strut Bar

:D I am useful after all.

It seems to me that the prices aren't that bad, especially on the Borla mufflers.

I've seen them elsewhere for around $600-650

Anyways, lemme know how the strut bar works out for you.

Wow, that is cheap... however don't forget that you get what you pay for. I have a Greddy strut tower bar.... I used the supra one... which fits perfectly... at least for the sc300... I can include a pic if anyone wants to see.

BTW. the greddy one is not that expensive.

I don't do much rallying in my car so I wanted it more for looks.

It looks really nice to me. I don't like the plain rod going across and this one isn't plain.

If it stiffens up the front even a smidge for that price, I'll be twice as happy.

BlackSC4: I haven't ordered one yet cuz I want to make sure it looks like what's in the picture. So I'm waiting for you to get yours and comment. =)

Make sure you have both front tires off the ground when you put that in... Actually, you might now want to do that depending on how strong that bar is. If you want it for show then i guess put it on when the tires are on the ground. The good thing about ugly bars is they usually work good. The bars for by Grand Prix were only $12 GM parts. $88 for both powdercoated with mounting brackets

ii want it for looks and function. but do you guys know where theyre located? i'm trying to see how long it woudl tkae for them to reach cali.

actually, they just updated it today and i didn't check til just now, i'm getting it monday, i'll let you know.

I'm not sure whether you're saying yours is adjustable or it isn't.

A good bar is adjustable so you can adjust it to the way you drive.

How does it look mounted?

Have you noticed any difference at all in cornering?

they upped the price? that weird, it's not worth 79, it's hollow... but it looks a lot better on the car, it's almsot a perfect fit. i dont notice any different in cornering, but that's probably just me.

if anyone liek sportcoupe that lives in san fran. i wouldnt mind showing what the bar looks like in person. just let me know.

Strut bars usually work best when fitted with other suspension upgrades. Say if you had stiff springs and you turn hard, then more force would go to chassis and bend it a bit more.