Please Welcome Lextasy.com As Loc's New Sponsor

Yes.....Sorry for the late reply. The board did not send me automatic email notifications of responses to this thread.

I own a 1998 GS400 Nav/8000k HID/.

SRT intake w/race ecu

Tein CS

Explosion Kit

20" Enkie Terrazo's

Lextasy Tail Lids

Lextasy Shift Knob

Wood Dash kit

Chrome Trunk Bar

Inner Tail light Covers

JL audio 12" Sub and Amp

Here are some pics....

126_2667_IMG.sized.jpg

123_2312_IMG.sized.jpg

125_2591_IMG.sized.jpg

and here are some more.....

http://www.lextasy.com/gallery/Lextasy-Car

you can set this in your profile.. check email preferences.

We dont fill up everyones email inbox with 100's of post replies.. though you have the option to add this if you wish..

;)

Nice car Steve!

I have seen this in a video somewhere.. is that car the only car with the sign writing?

Yeah how come this board doesn't send us email notifications of new posts?  Can any of you mods fix that?  Just be more convinient, that's all  :D

We do not automatically send email notifications for thread responses, as this eventually ends up being completely annoying - getting loads of emails every day.

Instead we provide you with forum software that lets you pick and choose which threads or forums you want to follow.

If you scroll right down the bottom, you'll see two options

1 - Track this topic - sign up for email notifications of responses to any thread you wish

2 - Subscribe to this forum - recieve email notifications of new posts to any forum you wish

This gives you the flexibilty to folow the topics / forums you are interested in - as opposed to getting emails for every thread you have ever posted in.

B)

• 1 year later...

HI, I'm rather new on this board, so I can't PM you, but I had a few questions about the Explosion Style Body Kit. Is it predrilled or is it going to have to be installed by a professional body shop? I will be having the Lexus dealership paint the car, but I need to know if they are going to incur problems from a nondrilled kit of a drilled kit that doesn't properly line up..

Have you seen this kit on a GS before?\

I may be interested in a grill soon, depending on how badly I messed my OEM one up trying a DIY chrome grill project :(

Anyway, Thanks!

HI, I'm rather new on this board, so I can't PM you, but I had a few questions about the Explosion Style Body Kit. Is it predrilled or is it going to have to be installed by a professional body shop? I will be having the Lexus dealership paint the car, but I need to know if they are going to incur problems from a nondrilled kit of a drilled kit that doesn't properly line up..

Have you seen this kit on a GS before?\

I may be interested in a grill soon, depending on how badly I messed my OEM one up trying a DIY chrome grill project :(

Anyway, Thanks!

The explosion kit is a good fit. Your shop will need to drill wholes to mount like most every other bumper.

Here is the link to buy the front bumper:

http://www.lextasy.com/explosion_gs400_1033_prd1.htm

Here is the link to buy the full kit

http://www.lextasy.com/explosion_bodykit_lexus_1038_prd1.htm

1038_small.jpg

any more question you can PM me or Email me (818)776-9956