New Website Information

Steve

As some members may have noticed we have launched a new website for the club. This is a long awaited change for LOCUS and we hope to move forward with the club.

We are not complete with the development of the website, there are many features not working yet, plus we shall be adding new features over the next coming weeks.

Few things that has changed

• PM system, to view your PM's please view "my Conversations" in your pm section. We are aware that some PM's are unable to respond to. This is the way things were converted with the software and beyond our control, however you can still read all your PM's and create new PM's. You will also notice that PM's are now use conversations in a topic format. The old silly quote system is now gone... Hooray!
  • Profile system has changed
  • Status Updates, now post whats on your mind, similar to facebook.
  • Latest posts is now in a form of a buttom top right of the forums.

We are aware some fonts need adjusting and some of the layout needs a tweak. We are working through the list of things to change.

Gallery and Garage will be back soon!

cheers

Steve

I agree.. it has been a long time on the old design. This design is bespoke to us, so tweaks are happening all the time.

After a few days everyone will soon know their way around :)

WHAT THE!?!?!?! :blink: Geezzz, I go away on one business trip to stalk SWO, and you guys steel my Windows 95!

Joking aside, I like the new format, I think. I haven't quite figured it out yet. I would like to ask for just one recommendation though..... some new animated expressions? I can only :ph34r: so many times before they figure out it's really me!

:cheers:

PS: Whew...thought I might have lost my bush....good too see I've still got, um, well, you know where I'm going with this one.... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...