Is 300/supra

ozarra

Hey Guys!

I am new here and I wanted to know what I could do to get my Is 300 much faster to compete at least as well as Twin Turbo Supra.

I have not limited my budget yet but I am under 5G now.

there are couple of memebers doin a 2jz-gte engine swap. That will definitly contend against a supra, (especially since it IS the supra motor) Dont' remember who exactly, just look for some threads.

supra-charged, one of our mods here on LOC is doing a full GTE swap.

but as AWJ has mentioned in some other threads, turbo'ing a GE isn't bad either.

and might i add... cheaper as well. :D

Thanks guys, I have seen on Is300.net a new turbo kit for 5G approximately for the 2jz-ge from Peter Farrell. Do you know anything about it?

Also does anyone know serious and good shops in Florida to make modifs on the car.

post-2-1046782298.jpg

Hey guys thanks!

Though I am in Gainesville (U.F) I was hopping someone in either Orlando or Tampa area.

Also when you are saying 10G for the Turbo, I hope it is a full kit!!! :o

I am still doing my homework before taking any decision 'cause I want to do it right the first time

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

• 4 weeks later...

can anyone give me a link to the 2jz-gte swap forum? iv been searching all day. soo many pages...

i dont know if it good but i have waited 4000 dollars, and i was able to smoke a subaru sti. the mod that i did were a torque converter, srt intake and a zek kit(nitrious).i was doing 75 shots. that *BLEEP* felt pretty sweet, smoking an sti. do you guys know any future problems i might have in the future