Quick Question On The Low Tire Indicator Light

I have a 2006 IS250 AWD. We've been getting some pretty cold weather here in MN, and one night I had to park outside overnight in -15 cold. When I started it up the next day, the low tire alert was on. I checked with a pressure gauge, and one of them was a little low, so I pumped it up. Since then, I've checked the tires several times, they all seem good, but the alert is still on. Is this something that has to be reset? If so, can I do it myself? Or is it indicitave of another problem?

Thanks.

I have a 2006 IS250 AWD. We've been getting some pretty cold weather here in MN, and one night I had to park outside overnight in -15 cold. When I started it up the next day, the low tire alert was on. I checked with a pressure gauge, and one of them was a little low, so I pumped it up. Since then, I've checked the tires several times, they all seem good, but the alert is still on. Is this something that has to be reset? If so, can I do it myself? Or is it indicitave of another problem?

Thanks.

Check the spare. Then search for "TPMS" on this site.

-Some tire pressure gauges are not exactly accurate, particularly the ones you find at gas stations. Try using a store bought meter.

-I'm assuming you're following the tire pressure psi recommendation for the front & rear wheels located on the inner side of the driver's side door?

-From what i've read the Tire Pressure Management System needs to be reset if tires are changed.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Check the spare. Then search for "TPMS" on this site.

There is no sensor in the spare.