New To This Forum

Romane

im not a cocky lil kid like u say but when u attack how i talk and type ur pushing me to get mad and not agree with you im not tryna be cocky in any way i came here to learn more about the car

Actions speak louder than words. You can say "i'm not cocky" all day long but when it came to it...the "cockyness" showed itself...

Could it be true? Me thinks we need to hear from Ro!

toodamncocky.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But seriously, yo my man "mo betta" Ro, around here, talk is cheap. They're not going to let up, especially if you post up a bit different from everyone else. You give attitude, you'll get it back for sure! Sometimes it's better to just introduce yourself, then start your build and update the club on your progress. As they say, "Proof is in the pudding"! You want to shut'm up and put'm in their place, don't bother responding to these posts with words, do it with pics! Pics of how you're actually doing what you said you were planning to! You show the club that you're serious and start discussing the technical aspects of an engine swap, etc, and you'll definitely get members here offering you good advice and help with your project! Mentioning

any way i came here to learn more about the car
is a good start. You already got a beer out of the deal! :P

But seriously, yo my man "mo betta" Ro, around here, talk is cheap. They're not going to let up, especially if you post up a bit different from everyone else. You give attitude, you'll get it back for sure! Sometimes it's better to just introduce yourself, then start your build and update the club on your progress. As they say, "Proof is in the pudding"! You want to shut'm up and put'm in their place, don't bother responding to these posts with words, do it with pics! Pics of how you're actually doing what you said you were planning to! You show the club that you're serious and start discussing the technical aspects of an engine swap, etc, and you'll definitely get members here offering you good advice and help with your project! Mentioning
any way i came here to learn more about the car
is a good start. You already got a beer out of the deal! :P

:lol:

okay well thankz guys i will most def keep u updated this praject might take a while but im working on it so yeah ill post pictures and stuff. Also i just got my megan coilovers. i love the stiff ride :D well im just saying if i ever met you in person im really not !Removed! at all. Id most likely just listen to what u guys gotta say to an extent

thank for your guys help

Agree with all above. Proof is in the pudding!

Show some visual progress of this "Master Plan" of yours and you will make believers out of the group.

Well, some of them, anyway! Go for it!

P.S. And I can attest, DCFish is a man of his word! He's good for that beer! This I gotta see, lol!

And please...take an english class before you post again lol

And he wasn't even using Ebonics, rotf! That was some other pseudo, kinda sorta language!

I do wish Homey well, but I am curious why anyone (not on drugs) would want to swap one of the best auto trannies around to a manual tranny? And, I must say, the purple rims? Well, isn't that Prince's color of choice?

Me thinks my man "mo betta" Ro be want'n more MUSCLE CAR than Lexus car. Think'n NASCAR. Think'n Impala SS, Pontiac Catalina 2+2 w 400+cid, Ford Galaxie w 390+cid, Dodge Coronet R/T, Olds 442, Ford Torino GT, or a Grand National, like this one:

1987_Buick_Grand_National.jpg

Btw, here's some interesting reading, a comparison of a 1969 Buick GS 400 vs. 2000 Lexus GS 400:

http://www.musclecarclub.com/musclecars/ge...mparison4.shtml

This one is especially insightfull and very useful for anyone who's undecided about what kind of car to buy:

http://www.musclecarclub.com/musclecars/ge...mparison1.shtml :P

So Ro, we be heer, wait'n on yor pix! Make'm gud n make'm pleny! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: