Everyone! Look!

eswint2010

They are only taking orders for this year. They aren't actually beginning production until dec of 2010, and even then they are only going to make 20 cars a month for 25 months. That's 500 cars total for the entire world, and base price is us $350,000.00 before you begin doing all those nice options. I would have a better chance at catching farts in the wind then getting one of these! The original reports on this car was that it was going to be about $150,000, and much higher production numbers. While I agree it's a beautiful car, I would really need to see the performance numbers to change my mind about the Nissan GTR's performance for around $80K.

They are only taking orders for this year. They aren't actually beginning production until dec of 2010, and even then they are only going to make 20 cars a month for 25 months. That's 500 cars total for the entire world, and base price is us $350,000.00 before you begin doing all those nice options. I would have a better chance at catching farts in the wind then getting one of these! The original reports on this car was that it was going to be about $150,000, and much higher production numbers. While I agree it's a beautiful car, I would really need to see the performance numbers to change my mind about the Nissan GTR's performance for around $80K.

The current issue of Car & Driver really liked the LFA