Friends Request ?

dcfish

Has anyone else received an abnormal amount of "Friends Requests" ? :o I get quite a few from members that have 0 posts. :huh: Please reply with your experiences. :unsure:

No friend request for me. You are just a nice guy DC what can I say? Hey by the way will you be my friend? :)

J/K :cheers:

Has anyone else received an abnormal amount of "Friends Requests" ? :o I get quite a few from members that have 0 posts. :huh: Please reply with your experiences. :unsure:

No, I haven't. Don't even know what they are....

No, I haven't. Don't even know what they are....

I'll send you one , Then you will know what I am talking about....................

No, but I can provide a view from someone who is new to this site. I sent a few messages and emails to a couple active folks on this site when I was brand new. Nobody bothered to answer me. Being new doesn't always make you evil or mean you are trying to scam someone. Sometimes you're just new and reaching out.

It's tough to become part of a new board. Sometimes a simple act can really help, and result in helping a new member become an active & productive member.

JMO

No, but I can provide a view from someone who is new to this site. I sent a few messages and emails to a couple active folks on this site when I was brand new. Nobody bothered to answer me. Being new doesn't always make you evil or mean you are trying to scam someone. Sometimes you're just new and reaching out.

It's tough to become part of a new board. Sometimes a simple act can really help, and result in helping a new member become an active & productive member.

JMO

I agree ;)

....it's the ghost of Monarch, reaching out from the other side, as sent there by SWO! Steve....you're next! :ph34r::lol:

Nobody wants to be my friend :( ;)

Well I don't think that "bensisco" will be adding you anytime soon! ;) I was only trying to help the guy out... Thanks.

You can be my friend! :cheers:

I usually get pm's from people I've never seen post asking a question here or there and a compliment on my thread in the IS300 forum. I think they are maybe bookmarking you so they can find you when they need some stereo stuff later? maybe? that and your a nice guy too.....so maybe your getting the double whammy..

JMO

Jim, I responded to your email...did you get it?

Wait, you sent SW a PM and not me one? Why not? You don't wanna be my friend? Just SW? Who else did you "prefer" to be friends with so I know my number on your list? :rolleyes:

I'll be your friend SWO :wub: , but I get to be Tango...

I'm gonna try to stop laughing next week cause it's not hapeening until then anyway!! LMAO !!!!