Has Anyone Seen The New Jag Xfr

It is one bad looking motha!

but its a jag which means ford and I would rather not touch it until they can prove themselves once again.

Jag has not built a reputable car in decades.

steviej

I saw one and WOW. I would take it for a spin!

steviej-

I think Jags have come a long way. And I am pretty sure Ford doesnt even own Jaguar.

Jaguar Cars Ltd., better known simply as Jaguar (pronounced [ˈdʒæɡjuːər]) is a manufacturer of luxury and executive motor cars, headquartered in Coventry, England, and now operated as part of the Jaguar Land Rover business owned by Tata Motors of India.[2]

Jaguar was founded as the Swallow Sidecar Company by Sir William Lyons in 1922, originally making motorcycle sidecars before switching to passenger cars. The name was changed to Jaguar after World War II due to the unfavourable connotations of the SS initials.[3] Jaguar cars are designed in an engineering centre at their headquarters in Coventry, England and are manufactured in one of three English Jaguar plants; Castle Bromwich in Birmingham, Halewood near Liverpool and Gaydon in Oxfordshire.

Supposedly they are doing quite well in initial reliability. The new XJ looks very interesting; a completely virtual instrument panel.

Is it me or do I see shades of the GS in the XF profile?

I like the new Jag lineup personally...we'll see how they do in reliability...

Supposedly they are doing quite well in initial reliability. The new XJ looks very interesting; a completely virtual instrument panel.

Is it me or do I see shades of the GS in the XF profile?

I see a combination of the GS, the M45, Genesis and a little Lincoln in it.

steviej

• 1 month later...
Chek out the November issue of Car and Driver. They have a Long Term test results of the XFR and they STILL have electrical problems.

I test drove one last year and it was NICE!!!!

Some of Jag's legendary probs explained: Lucas - Prince of Darkness - Lucas Electrical Humor Jokes