Anyone Ever Use Griot's Garage Products?

From what I read on the internet, I hear their stuff is average. They put out a great catalog though! I used Poorboy's EX-P sealant on my LS this weekend, and it was fantastic to work with (I topped it with Natty's paste wax). I'll post the updated pics to my show and shine page later. The way the sealant and wax brought the flake out is unbelievable. B)

I use Griot's stuff. I think they have the best quick detailer spray out, polishes and car shampoo. I also really like the Griot's orbital buffer and foam pads, and I use their MF towels. I used to use their paint sealant and wax, but I've since switched to Danase. I really like how that looks and it seems to last alot longer. But all of thier stuff is good.

• 2 weeks later...
Their stuff is consistently "okay". Expensive.

Is there a similar one step 'sealant' product that you recommend Steve or anyone? I don't have nearly the time I would like to do a multiple step wax / polish like I use to.

:cheers:

Oh yeah, for a one step wax you can buy at the car parts store I'd use Meguiars NXT. Better one steps: Clearkote's Vanilla Moose, Optimum Poli-Seal.

Awesome, thanks Steve......I'll check them out. :) What's the best overall value & longest lasting in your opinion?

:cheers:

• 1 month later...

When it comes time to reapply the sealant, is it necessary to wash the car with Dawn or something to remove all of the wax and sealant that's already on the car? I read that most manufacturers claim their sealants last 3-6 months, sound right?