The Economy

nc211

So, reading one of my numerous research publications today, and came across one of the most insightful quotes yet. Somebody please give the guy who said the following, their sign.

“April was worse than March, and March was worse than February.

There’s cause for concern that each month is getting worse.”

Whew, thank God. For a minute there, we were all confused! :o

This guy probably makes more than I do, which ticks me off.

Locked and loaded ;) ............. 'It always gets worse before it gets better" Amazing quotes of the past, If that A$$HOLE had any mind at all we would all be in deeper DOO DOO!!! (THAT IS WHAT MY DOG TOLD ME TO SAY) :lol::lol::lol:

This, is truly amazing to watch. You want to see an example of what's going on in the economy, in a War Games / Missle Command (1980's video game) format, click this link below. Then click on "THIS WEBSITE" in the first paragraph, then click the play button. I ask that you note the timing of when this started, and where it is now, and to think what was going on then, and now, that are similiar. I'll give you a hint...."make no mistake about it", and "yes, we can". You'll also note when gas prices started to get way out of control, by the evidence of one major city.

http://cbremarketing.com/ve/ZZz9069dMa61k98YP