Cabin Filter Replacment

Bankswood

To all:

I am new to this forum so let me say hello and thanks for the opportunity. I spend most of my time messing with a 1997 BMW 840ci. However I do try to do my own service on my daily driver which is an 05 LS 430. I would like to replace the cabin filter sometimes call ac filter sometimes called microfilter. Any suggestions on where it is located and the best way to change it?

Thanks

Open the glove compartment and remove the contents including the shelving. On the back of the glove compartment you will see a removable panel. Remove this panel and you will see a white box with a removable cover. Remove the cover and the filter will be sitting right in front of you. It is an easy job

Open the glove compartment and remove the contents including the shelving. On the back of the glove compartment you will see a removable panel. Remove this panel and you will see a white box with a removable cover. Remove the cover and the filter will be sitting right in front of you. It is an easy job

Thanks so much. That's why I love these forums.

• 10 months later...

Thanks so much. That's why I love these forums.

How do you cancel the change filter message ?

Dan in Florida

How do you cancel the change filter message ?

Dan in Florida

Don't know what model year you have but this owners manual page shows how to reset the message for a 2006 LS430.

If you have ventilated front and/or rear seats, there are filters in them too ... also filters in the side garnishes.

post-2157-1267366786_thumb.jpg