Leather Seats From Leatherseats.com

Tommy_B

are these easy to install yourself or should i get it done professionally?

I bought leather seats from this same place with the intention of doing the job myself. After receiving the seats I opted to have them professionally installed. It cost me $500.00 but was worth every penny. The pros spent 12 hours replacing the foam and installing the new leather seats. Porbably woud have taken me twice as long. i would have never been so patient and would have screwed the job up. It came out beautiful. Also, the guys who installed them said that the quality of the seats I purchased was better than the replacement leather seat covers sold at the Lexus Dealer.

Good Luch

are these easy to install yourself or should i get it done professionally?

I bought leather seats from this same place with the intention of doing the job myself. After receiving the seats I opted to have them professionally installed. It cost me $500.00 but was worth every penny. The pros spent 12 hours replacing the foam and installing the new leather seats. Porbably woud have taken me twice as long. i would have never been so patient and would have screwed the job up. It came out beautiful. Also, the guys who installed them said that the quality of the seats I purchased was better than the replacement leather seat covers sold at the Lexus Dealer.

Good Luch

Hi pfleyva,

Where did you take them? I am assuming you are in OC? My leather is decent, just want to find someone to redo my foam.

Jeff

u know that the seat covers from them are only leather in the middle, the rest is vinyl

Python It depends upon what you buy. My seats were a dark purple color and they only came as all leather, and I had to pay more.