dcfish

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

$165,000,000.00 In exec bonuses. ($165 million) ;) [ON ONLY 400 EMPLOYEES]

They also LOST $60,000,000,000.00 ($60 BILLION) in 4th Quarter.

AIG Received $170,000,000,000.00 in Federal assistance.

Nearly 80% of AIG is owned by the gov't

The bonus contract was set up suspiciously LAST YEAR!

AIG is however IN CONTRACT to pay bonuses, (but not under a bankruptcy) but I dont think it's the best idea for it to be our tax dollars. Why can't people just work anymore? That's what is bringing this nation down. Unions forcing employers to pay out the @$$ for lazy employees who just want to ride the gravy train as much as they can. Forcing business owners to raise the price of their goods and services so some idiot exec. can get a bonus he doesn't have to earn.

• 4 weeks later...

Lyrics "Ive got a plate, got a plate full'o full of BS Ive got a lie and I know that its all mine"

(spoof, pocket full of sunshine)

Psshhh. Here you go: "N' ta errybody that I see I give that money to em', N' erry single company I give that money to em" (off Lil' Wayne Ft. Birdman "Git that money")

Im in the highest office thats right, So what if Im half black half white, So what I fist bumb with my wife, Now I can do whatever I like, Yea I can do whatever I like (T.I. Whatever you like)

Hahaha :lol: Lucky's got game!

I'm half black and I'm half white, I'm ay-rab too, N' i'm doing "everything I can do", I'm bringing all this change and the people love me!, but i'm really just sittin here takin' tax moneyy, tax moneyy.

(Young Jeezy ft. NAS My President)