Touch Up Paint

cali-love06

Your not going to want to waste your time with that. I would call the police, file a report, and take that report to your insurance agent and have it fixed right.

• 2 weeks later...
My entire car got keyed and i filed report and claimed to the insurance, paint is expensive to get everything but my roof and front bumper was $3100. just go get a quote and see

If you would still like to get some touch up paint for your car...try this website.

http://www.automotivetouchup.com/choosecol...&search.y=5

I have bought paint from them before for different cars, the last paint I bought was for my 1990 LS400 and the paint always matched perfectly. You can buy it in small (nail polish like) bottles and/or in a spay can (that's the one I bought the most).

Good luck

Ill have to try that. I dont know if they are going to file a report though unless its $1500 dollars worth of damage or more. But ill try...

For something like this you can still file a criminal complaint. Keying a car is a criminal as well as a civil case. Even if you report it as a crime, and get a copy of that, you can still show it to your insurance agent, and see what can be done from there.

• 3 weeks later...

Definately go with the report option. If you're lucky you'll get a fresh paint job. Touch up paint, no matter how perfectly matched, will always be noticable. Of course if you're like me and bought a black car then you might as well get used to touch up paint. Besides, the car only needs to look good as your passing people :P