Portable Air Compressor

amf1932

I just bought a new portable air compressor for your tires that I think is terrific & accurate. It costs $24.95 including shipping. I don't work for this company, but when I see and use a product that works so great I like to spread the word. You can check it out here: http://www.smartcarproducts.com/products_page.html

Alan,

Sounds like a great product. I called the 1-877 number and apparently it doesn't go through from Canada. I haven't tried to purchase it directly over Internet, but chances are they won't ship it to Toronto.

Does anyone know how to get this product in Canada?

Thanks

Update:

I received this compressor and brought it down to my car to test it out. Well, It did everything it was supposed to do.....perfectly! I checked the accuracy of the tires inflation with a very accurate tire gauge. They were all within ¼ lb. of each other. Simply put.....I love it! The best $25 bucks I've spent in a long time. It's great when you find a product that works exactly as advertised.

I like how I'd be able to set it to 44psi, and let it do the rest. I'm going to have to get one of those too! Alan, I think you should show the pump manufacturer this post for some deserved comission$$$$ :lol: !

:cheers:

here is the answer i got from them

Dear Sharad,

Thank you for your interest in our products,

We do not have a distributor in Canada. Our regular phone number is

1-305-695-3934.

To find out the shipping cost, please provide us with your mailing address.

We offer free shipping to the US, as a courtesy to our international

customers we will give you 50% off the cost of shipping to Canada.

We have sent Smart Air Compressors as a far as Australia and Norway.

Best Regards,

Sales-Smart Car Products

www.smartcarproducts.com

1-877-729-1706

Comments: I am interested to know if you have a distributer in Canada for

the tire gauge and pump . As your phone # does not work from canada.

Thank you

Me personally or the LOC to distribute?

I personally would like to see the speed it takes to inflate a flat no 12vdc.I have seen lots of inflators that suck ,this one is nice as it have a digital gauge that has been tested by a reliable member .

I don't know of any 12vdc compressors that were designed to operate constantly to fill a completely flat tire. I think this unit, as with others this small would overheat if run for long times. In fact, they mention in the instructions that it should be used no more than 10 minutes at a time so it can cool off. Also, this unit inflates at a much quicker rate then the one I used previously.

Awesome! Just the other day I was wanting something so I could maintain the air pressure at home and not have to drive to the gas station. You want to check and inflate the tires while they're cold, and in the time it takes to drive to the gas station they warm up, meaning the pressure is never really exactly right.

I'll order one immediately!