Crower Cams

Is it worth 650 bucks for stage 2 Crower 264 Cams? :huh:

Anyone used these cams or know where to get them cheaper or are there better stage 1/2 cams out there for the money?

some specs on them:

CAMSHAFTS - STAGE 2 (Toyota/Lexus IS300/GS300/Altezza - 2JZGE)

Camshafts designed for Stage 2 applications. Slight lope at idle, does not require aftermarket valve spring. Mild tuning recommended. Plug and play application. Short duration for nice street manners, slight lope at idle. Excellent all purpose spec. OEM spring OK.

Part Number: BC0311

Adv/Dur: 264°/264°

THANKS!!! :cheers:

• 2 months later...

Anybody installed Cams in their GS?? I want to do it myself but i dont know if i can find the time, how much is a fair price to pay to get them installed?

ps. I dont suppose there is a guide online, i was just going to use the AllDATA software to guide me.

THANKS!! B)

I think you'd probably be the first on this forum... let us know how it goes... take pics!

mo, i referred him to jeff tsai! i figured if ne1 would have some insite or info jeff would....good luck with the install!

yeah... Jeff's the man... It would be great if I could just leave my car at Jeff's place for a few months just so he could drive it and see what a crime against humanity it is to have such a slow GS... then hopefully he'd take pity on me and work his magic.