Looking To Buy Lexus Sc400

toussaud

where is the best place to buy one. i'm in arkansas and there are virtually none around town.

I would recomand some of the more wealtheir cities in California like Los Angeles or Pacoima and Studio city, and north of there. I bought my sc400 from a guy in pacoima and he kept the car in real good shape the engine runs like it came off the lot.

www.autotrader.com is one of my personal favorites. they have over 3 million listings

I would agree with www.autotrader.com I would also look on www.craigslist.com

Try this one http://fayar.craigslist.org/cto/816225432.html VERY cheap for an SC400, he does mention some cosmetic flaws, but I would check it out. Make the seller send you pictures. :)

• 4 weeks later...
www.autotrader.com is one of my personal favorites. they have over 3 million listings

I would agree with www.autotrader.com I would also look on www.craigslist.com

Try this one http://fayar.craigslist.org/cto/816225432.html VERY cheap for an SC400, he does mention some cosmetic flaws, but I would check it out. Make the seller send you pictures. :)

dont do it !!!!!!

i took a hella lose with mines 196k 800 bucks in parts an still giving trouble this thing is worse than an rx7!

im ready to beat the breaks off this car everything is money with this car.

all i wanna do is drive it around with no problems but it looks like im going to sell it as soon as i get it fixed im going back to my lt1 big bodys after this! B) B) B)