Mcgard Wheel Locks '95 Es300

Ratatat

Which model or packaging do i need for the wifes '95 ES 300. The wheel lock is starting to get pretty beat up on the inside where it seats on the lugs themselves, so I would like to change it before it goes completely to hell. I guess I need the lug spec's. Thanks Tom

Discount Tire stripped the outside of one of mine when I was getting new tires. They offered to pay for new ones but said it would take two days to get them from Lexus. I was going out of town the next day and wanted them changed so I bought them myself. I took one of the them off and drove to the dealership. Gave the lug to the parts guy. I bought new ones for $30.

I did away with mine. I have NEVER seen wheels get stolen except on old cartoons. I have never known anyone who's wheels and tires have been stolen and the car left up on blocks. It's easier to steal the whole car

I figured, if someone steals my rims and tires, and that's a huge if. I'll just call my agent, pay my deductable and get some new ones.

Long range report: I have nice rims and skins and the locks have been off for three years. Nobody cares.

Just sayin' :D

My 05 ES already had the Lexus wheel locks when I purchased the car used......back in the spring I put new OE ES 350 'take off' wheels & new tires on her.....well over $3,000+ if you bought the wheels brand new in the parts department. I sleep better at night with the Lexus wheel locks on.....which are only about $25 anyways. B)

:cheers: