400h More Sporty Than 350? (just Look, Not Engine)

Is it just me seeing that the 400hs looks more sporty and rugged than the 350s. The other day when I parked my 400h side by side with a 350, I saw my 400h was a little bit bigger and has a sporty rugged look. My parents seemed to agree with me too, but they could be biased. What do you think?

To be honest, I never noticed this, although I always look at the front fog lights as an RX is heading toward me, or the model designation if I am behind one. Usually, if the RX is a 350 model, I can't help but think that the owner is kicking him or herself, every time he or she has to fuel up. I am certainly glad we chose a hybrid vehicle, more than four years ago when we placed our downpayment for our 400h.

I think you do see it with a slanted view but as RX400 said, the fog lights sets ours apart and I personally think that the round fog lights are much sportier. If you've ever driven a 350, our 400h is much better! We also have the CVT which is without question one of my favorite features on the 400h. The acceleration on the freeway is amazing. It's not that the 350 is bad but by comparison..well, there is none! As you can see, I added the front lip which I LOVE and I added the great TOYO S/T tires. They are wider and a wee bit taller (255/55/18") , that plus the front lip definitely makes mine look sportier. I get many nice comments about the look of my car. Happy trails, Rey in very sunny L.A.

post-26996-1214540212_thumb.jpg

To be honest, I never noticed this, although I always look at the front fog lights as an RX is heading toward me, or the model designation if I am behind one. Usually, if the RX is a 350 model, I can't help but think that the owner is kicking him or herself, every time he or she has to fuel up. I am certainly glad we chose a hybrid vehicle, more than four years ago when we placed our downpayment for our 400h.

I was recently confronted by a RX350 owner who asked about my fuel mileage. I responded honestly and of course he (defensively I think) responded that he got a consistent 34 in town, up 6 mpg since he added a "performance K&N air filter." I simply said, 'that's great," and moved on. Sometimes there's just no point in arguing with a liar.

Tom

I think you do see it with a slanted view but as RX400 said, the fog lights sets ours apart and I personally think that the round fog lights are much sportier. If you've ever driven a 350, our 400h is much better! We also have the CVT which is without question one of my favorite features on the 400h. The acceleration on the freeway is amazing. It's not that the 350 is bad but by comparison..well, there is none! As you can see, I added the front lip which I LOVE and I added the great TOYO S/T tires. They are wider and a wee bit taller (255/55/18") , that plus the front lip definitely makes mine look sportier. I get many nice comments about the look of my car. Happy trails, Rey in very sunny L.A.

Where did you get that lip?

It is very nice!

Where did you get that lip?

It is very nice!

I just looked up "Lexus RX front lip" online and...voila! They now use my picture as the ad! I don't remember the company but it was a great find for me. Look at my post that has all of the details, price, installation,etc. I put the chrome trim along the seam just to make it look even nicer. Thanks, Rey

post-26996-1214880982_thumb.jpg