Can I Put 98 Ls400 Rims On My 96 Ls400

lucerne

will 98 LS400 rims fit on my 96 LS400

Yes. In fact the 98 LS400 rims were standard on the 97 LS400 Coach Edition which is virtually identical to your 96.

While you can always (?) put newer LS wheels on an older LS, you can't necessiarly put older wheels on a newer LS due to the brake caliper size growing over the years.

Eh that depends. To me the LS is a cruiser and that model looks fine on 16s, so I'd leave 16s on it to get the maximum ride. The LS430 doesn't look right on 16s.

Oh and Jim, the 97 Coach LS wheels were the same cast but a different finish. The 98-00 wheel is machined while the 97 Coach wheel is painted ;)

i want the ls430 5 spokes too but not chrome, when i get them next month i'm gonna powder coat them a shade or 2 above black, speaking of which what is a good site to get cheap LS rims from? should i just ebay it or is there a better place?

and bicol... that looks sweet

I've seen them at lextasy.com

I personally hate their customer service (had a HORRIBLE experience) but they seem to be decently priced and they ARE brand new.