97' 6 Cd Magazine Cartridge

lakershow06

I just purchased a 97 LS400 and the 6 Disk Cd Changer came without the Magazine Cartridge...or at least that's what I think i need. I have searched ebay and seemingly every other place and I can't find it. Could someone please give me a suggestion. B)

I just purchased a 97 LS400 and the 6 Disk Cd Changer came without the Magazine Cartridge...or at least that's what I think i need. I have searched ebay and seemingly every other place and I can't find it. Could someone please give me a suggestion. B)

Welcome to the LOC Lakershow!!! My first suggestion would be to check ebay, but you've already done that. Or you could check local junk yards and see if they have anything. I just did a quick search and found these guys. I've never used them before and they seem kind of expensive, but if you're not in a hurry maybe something will turn up on ebay. At any rate, let us know what happens.:cheers:

http://www.oemautosound.com/pc-86-39-lexus...6273-50050.aspx

EDIT: Per JC, irontoad is the better bet! :D

I have one $25.00 shipped.

Hey how would I get that from u?

Hey Alex didn't realize that was you. Good to see you on here man.

Everyone Lakershow06 is up here in the boonies with me. He's cool. He just stepped up to the plate and got a UCF20-I :)

Need to get some pics up here of the lex B)

Would the cartirdge be the same for a '91 as for the '97? I wouldn't mind getting a couple more.

eatingupblacktop, How many magazines do you want for your 91 ?