Front Blue Badge Lexus Logo

Ciao

I'd like to change on my car, 08 RX400H, the Lexus logo on the front of the car with the blue one, like the one on the back, that i like a lot;

i called the Lexus service and they told me that relating the ID number of my car the only that is provided is the one already installed.

Did someone knows, having on his car and eventually asking to a Lexus sercvice, please, the part number related the front blue badge Lexus logo for the 08 RX400H?

Thanks a lot, molte Grazie !

Marco

They don't make one for the front I don't think...

I was just reading the manual for my new 08 400h and on page 190 they state that the front emblem will be the blue one IF it does not have the towing package.

" On vehicles with a towing package, the front emblem has openings, which are designed to improve the cooling performance."

I just checked my dealer for a quoto for my RX400h:

$370 JUST for the rear blue badge lexus logo (part & labor), so about $700+ if I want to have it done both on the front & rear. WHAT A RIP OFF!!! The Lexus service guy even said "I wasn't kidding" before giving me the quote, so he knows the price was ridiculous.

i have a friend with a body shop that helped me rebadge my Ford Exploder when the rear deck was dented. Since the badges had to come off during painting i had him order a BMW M5 logo, it was only $70 with his discount. Its just a piece of plastic. Perhaps you can find a body shop that will help you change it out for a much more reasonable price.

Try these guys. They are generally cheaper than your local dealer, particularly Park Place.

Iron Toad www.irontoad.com 800-590-0304 (PA)

Park Place Lexus www.newlexusparts.com 800-275-5398 ext# 7039 (TX)

Sewell Lexus www.lexus-parts.com 800-352-8108 (TX)

Tom

i have a friend with a body shop that helped me rebadge my Ford Exploder when the rear deck was dented. Since the badges had to come off during painting i had him order a BMW M5 logo, it was only $70 with his discount. Its just a piece of plastic. Perhaps you can find a body shop that will help you change it out for a much more reasonable price.

I know what you mean, I bought a set of mud flaps for my new 400h before delivery, the mud flaps were OEM Lexus made to fit the pre drilled holes in the front and they required two holes that had to be drilled for the rear flaps. I ask service how much to install them and was told $300. I said no thanks I will do it myself. The flaps were only a little over $100, and $300 to install, I couldn't believe it.

It took me about 15 min per flap, the front ones were already pre drilled and all I had to do was remove the existing screws and put in the new ones supplied. The rear ones were easy to do, I had a small enough drill that I did not even have to remove the rear wheels. I dont know if the dealer would have maybe been planning on removing the wheels to give him better access, but still, what a rip off.