Looking For A Good Aftermarket Hid Conversion Kit?

Hello All!!

I'm new to the club, recently acquired my first Lexus! I really am interested in a set of Aftermarket HID kits for my 2000 GS300, but honestly do not know which brands are good. I keep hearing that all those ones from China are garbage. I have also heard that certain types will initiate errors in your vehicle. Any experience and tips of where and what brand to buy? MTEC for example? I'm looking for something white and not too blue, so probably 6000 kelvin? I have been on ebay, craigslist (carkings LLc), just wanted some opinions from Lexus owners themselves.

Thanks in advance!!! :D

i bought a set (high and low beam) for my 1993 es300 which i am now using in my gs430's high beams and fog lights (the 430 came with low beam xenon or hid bulbs factory). i got it off ebay from a user off ebay! his feedback is immacualte almost and his kits are great u can pick the color etc etc email him and see what he says! he gave me a price break for buying multiple kits together like i said just ask him! the kits get 2nd or next day aired from japan which is why his shipping is kinda high but the whole kit and shipping is like 143.33 and its a great kit! like i said i got two

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/XENON-LIGHT...1QQcmdZViewItem

just my $0.02 here

brian

i bought a set (high and low beam) for my 1993 es300 which i am now using in my gs430's high beams and fog lights (the 430 came with low beam xenon or hid bulbs factory). i got it off ebay from a user off ebay! his feedback is immacualte almost and his kits are great u can pick the color etc etc email him and see what he says! he gave me a price break for buying multiple kits together like i said just ask him! the kits get 2nd or next day aired from japan which is why his shipping is kinda high but the whole kit and shipping is like 143.33 and its a great kit! like i said i got two

just my $0.02 here

brian

Thanks brian! I'm going to check that out.

just my $0.02 here

brian

Thanks brian! I'm going to check that out.

Cant get the link to work, error message on ebay, do you still have the seller's name?

• 3 weeks later...

i think i wanna retro fit some headlights.........anyeone know where to get this done?

"i will welcome myself back to the forum as im,woo hooooooooo, finally unsuspended! hahaha!"

brian