Power Window Motor Question

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can get a power window motor? I want to use the dealership as a last resort to save $$$, but wanted to see if anyone had any online parts places, etc., that may be good...

Thanks!

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can get a power window motor? I want to use the dealership as a last resort to save $$$, but wanted to see if anyone had any online parts places, etc., that may be good...

Thanks!

i got 3 left both fronts and the back driver side let me know thanks...adam

captainhowdy313@yahoo.com

Thanks!

i got 3 left both fronts and the back driver side let me know thanks...adam

captainhowdy313@yahoo.com

Would they fit into an Rx300 for yr2000?

I am having trouble with my front passenger window which is acting very erratic (goes down when

wanting it to go up) regardless of which switch to use. Window behaves the same from

both driver side and passenger controls.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Skii-bum.

P.S. I just joined the group so apology if I am not following the right protocol or guidelines.

Would they fit into an Rx300 for yr2000?

I am having trouble with my front passenger window which is acting very erratic (goes down when

wanting it to go up) regardless of which switch to use. Window behaves the same from

both driver side and passenger controls.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Skii-bum.

P.S. I just joined the group so apology if I am not following the right protocol or guidelines.

• 1 month later...

I too am having a problem, mine is the cable got snarled up and broke the white plastic guides, I was able to epoxy the guides, but the cable being twisted is a bit too short to get back on the rollers for the regulator, the rest of the stuff is fine...... any advice. someone suggested having a cable made by a bike shop.... hmmmmm wonder if that will work... any advice is appreciated, btw the part number for the regulator sans motor is 69802-32070.... have not checked the dealer yet. thanks

capn

Toyota Camry's are basically the same car as the ES and many of the parts are the same on both cars. It would not surprise me that window motors and regulators are exactly the same. There have got to be recycling yards nearby that have several Camry's you could check out. I have several in my area that will even let you take the parts you want from the wrecked car yourself. After you pull the door panel, it should be easy enough to see if the window regulator parts are a direct fit. You should be able to get what you need for a fraction of the cost of new. Good Luck!