Pricing For 08 Ls 460 Fully Loaded

I was looking into 68305. Also 72435. What would be the good drive out price with taxes and everything?

68305 doesn't have advanced parking is it possible to get just that option by itself?

"Drive out price" really doesn't mean much in a national Forum with varying tax rates, etc. with differing states, etc.

What you actually pay for the car, alone, is the question to ask.

I can tell you they are really dealing right now, with the sales being slow nationwide.

I just bought a new LS460 ten days ago and they took 1.5% over their invoice.

I'm sure someone got a better deal somewhere, but I'm happy with this.

Whit

Mine was 71,922 and I paid 64,500 without a trade and then negotiated my trade and then I made them up my trade in by 3,000. They also took 800 off my chrome wheels.

I got my 2007 home to Canada from Clearwater, Fl for $71500 with shipping, duty, inspections, licensing and our national sales tax. Mine had 5600 miles on it though. A new one here was about 101,500 out the door but they have since lowered their prices to try to compete with the US but it would still cost about $95 off the lot now so I am very pleased with the savings.

Fully loaded sticker price is 72000. so Sticker price + Tax = 76860. How much discount can I get from this price?

I don't know what do you mean by fully loaded because the fully loaded LS460 is $75,030.00 not $72000.00.

I bought one about 2 months ago for about $67300 without tax, license etc. The sticker price was $74,765.00 without the premium carpets. With the premium carpets it will be $75,030.00. The difference of $265.

Fully loaded sticker price is 72000. so Sticker price + Tax = 76860. How much discount can I get from this price?

You should be able to get one for $66k w/TT&L

My Options: COMFORT PKG, NAVIGATION SYSTEM/MARK LEVINSON/ADVANCED PARKING GUIDANCE PKG, INTUITIVE PARKING ASSIST, PWR TRUNK, PREFERRED ACCESSORY PKG,

MY MSRP: $72,700

MY INVOICE: $62,584

My Out the Door Price with TT&L: $67,132 last November at Sewell in Dallas

You should be able to get yours for $66,000 now

We bought a new LS 460 from a dealer two months ago. It had only a couple of add on items like the auto door closing thingy. I hate to slam car doors. This thing is way cool. You only have to get it close to closing then it grabs it and closes very nicely. Same deal on trunk. The trunk has a button for closing it also. The GPS package is a rip. We bought a Garmin 350 from Amazon for $250 and can transfer it from car to car. % years from now it will be tottaly outdated and $250 is no big deal. If your built in GPS ever craps out good luck on repaires!!!.

We waited for the 008's. Never buy a first year car. If I had it to over again I would get the Consumer Reports invoice sheet and buy off the web or at least do a price check. I think we got a good a good deal but really don't know since I had only the window invoice sheet to work from.

I asked 10% off invoice and they had a cow which was to be expected. Back and forth and we stood up to leave 2 times. They gave 9% off sticker invoice but sucker punched us by hiding a additional $500 in the write up. Total price was just over 60K with out tax.

Trick on buying a car is the right to walk. Standing up scares the !$ out of them. They figure to close over 40- 60% when you sit down to talk. Don't get emotionally attached. If you walk I guarantee they will call you back in a couple of days. Several years ago I bought a Highlander. The dealer wouldn't budge so I drove a few miles and got my deal. When the first guy called me up I laughed in his face.

Sold our old LS 400 for $3000 more then they offered us.

Good Luck on your purchase! For me there was too much missing NOT to get the Mark Levenson Pkg. so I went for it.

Any advice on pricing for the LS460L fully loaded? Going to be turning in my Acura RL in a few months. I live in Upstate NY.

Thanks

dratifk, LWB is in short supply so there won't be as much discount as the SWB. Check out this link: http://www.nadaguides.com/NewCar/BuildandP...-960-1030-60749

Build your car with the options you want. Don't mention a trade-in up front (even if you have one). Negotiate UP from invoice price you arrived at.

$2k over invoice is a good price. The market is still very soft, and getting softer.

Good Luck.

dratifk, LWB is in short supply so there won't be as much discount as the SWB. Check out this link: http://www.nadaguides.com/NewCar/BuildandP...-960-1030-60749

Build your car with the options you want. Don't mention a trade-in up front (even if you have one). Negotiate UP from invoice price you arrived at.

$2k over invoice is a good price. The market is still very soft, and getting softer.

Good Luck.

2008 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sdn LWB $62,640 $72,000

Options & Packages

LEATHER SEAT TRIM

(STD) $0 $0

TOURING PKG

-inc: 19" alloy wheels, P245/45YR19 summer tires, variable gear-ratio steering (VGRS), air suspension, adaptive variable suspension (AVS)

Manufacturer Code: TP $2,388 $2,985

MARK LEVINSON DVD CHANGER

-inc: hard disk drive music storage system, reference surround sound audio system, (19) speakers, CD/DVD changer w/A/V playback

Manufacturer Code: MH $1,898 $2,530

LEXUS PRE-COLLISION SYSTEM

-inc: dynamic radar cruise control

Manufacturer Code: PS $2,280 $2,850

Destination

Fees & Surcharges $765 $765

Total $69,971 $81,130

So the invoice I'm looking at is $70K and your saying 2 thousand above invoice means $72K for this configuaration. My RL lease is up August do you think the prices and inventory will improve by then? I appreciate the help.

The "over invoice" amount/percentage can be deceiving depending on what's on the invoice and their add-ons like document fees. Most dealers talk about discount from list. I just got a $68,305 list in NC for $60,900 plus tax and tags.

Good Luck on your purchase! For me there was too much missing NOT to get the Mark Levenson Pkg. so I went for it.

Any advice on pricing for the LS460L fully loaded? Going to be turning in my Acura RL in a few months. I live in Upstate NY.

Thanks

Is there anything wrong with Acura RL? I'm thinking of buying RL or LS 460. Thanks.

Thanks

Is there anything wrong with Acura RL? I'm thinking of buying RL or LS 460. Thanks.

NO the RL is perfect. My lease is coming up. The Lexus is much better than the RL. I paid $599/month 3 year lease 12K/year. The residual is $32K. This car with 23K mikes is not worth $32K. The RL is a good car but it cannot compete with the Lexus 460. The RL has pretty bad gas milage I get about 16/20. Also it takes premium and is not that roomy inside although the leather is one of best in any car. There is alot of road noise in the RL compared to the LExus. I would say if your funds are limited get a RL or even a TL but if you can afford it get the Lexus.

Thanks

NO the RL is perfect. My lease is coming up. The Lexus is much better than the RL. I paid $599/month 3 year lease 12K/year. The residual is $32K. This car with 23K mikes is not worth $32K. The RL is a good car but it cannot compete with the Lexus 460. The RL has pretty bad gas milage I get about 16/20. Also it takes premium and is not that roomy inside although the leather is one of best in any car. There is alot of road noise in the RL compared to the LExus. I would say if your funds are limited get a RL or even a TL but if you can afford it get the Lexus.

Thanks for the info. I have very bad experience with lexus customer service, that's the reason I'm looking for Acura. But I'll think again. One experience from my previous burned LS 430, don't buy first year Lexus model.

• 1 month later...

Some of you are getting great prices. I thought I got a great price at the time, now II'm not so sure.

My 2007 ls460l listed for 80,500 and I got it for 75,000. However it was when dealers were just getting them in at the beginging of the new model year.

Some of you are getting great prices. I thought I got a great price at the time, now II'm not so sure.

My 2007 ls460l listed for 80,500 and I got it for 75,000. However it was when dealers were just getting them in at the beginging of the new model year.

The LS460L is a limited model edition and the demand is greater. Seems like you got a good deal.

The LS460L is a limited model edition and the demand is greater. Seems like you got a good deal.

I'm picking mine (SWB) up for 63,349 K exact plus tax. Black on Black fully loaded. So I guess the awnser to the original question is Invoice.

• 6 months later...
Mine was 71,922 and I paid 64,500 without a trade and then negotiated my trade and then I made them up my trade in by 3,000. They also took 800 off my chrome wheels.

I got my 2007 home to Canada from Clearwater, Fl for $71500 with shipping, duty, inspections, licensing and our national sales tax. Mine had 5600 miles on it though. A new one here was about 101,500 out the door but they have since lowered their prices to try to compete with the US but it would still cost about $95 off the lot now so I am very pleased with the savings.

I found a 07 fully loaded for 44k :D :D :P :P