Ls430 Spinners

restor

I must admit, they are pretty wild to see. It's freaky when you see a car going 60 mph, yet the rims seem to be still. It's definetly wild to see, and requires a second glance to make sure I'm not having an acid flashback from that Pearl Jam concert back in 91'. :blink::wacko:

I remember the first time I saw them. I was on a two lane divided going about 65 and the guy passed me on the left doing about 80. I did a triple take and asked if anyone else in the car saw what I saw. They asked me what I'd been smoking, all this talk about wheels turning backwards. :huh: So I jumped into his lane to catch up and sure enough there they were, spinning the wrong way at the wrong speed. :wacko: Pulled into the lane beside him to ask about them, but got stuck behind some traffic and lost him down the road. When I got home, asked all my buddies and no one had heard of such a thing, so I must have seen one of the earliest spinners on the road.

Getting back to the previous posts, it's the mark of a civilized society when a hot topic that escalates to a heated disagreement can eventually be resolved through civilized discussion that leads to a better understanding by everyone involved. :cheers:

I remember the first time I saw them (many years ago), I was riding my motorcycle through an interesection and the car to my right appeared to be rolling through the intersection and it caused me to slam on my brakes.. I quickly realized the car was not moving but the wheels were. At that time I thought they were the stupidest thing I ever saw... Probably because I thought I was going to die..

They have since grown on me a little. I would never own a set or put a set on my LS even if they were given to me.. However they do look good on larger SUV's like the Hummer and Escalade..

I haven't seen any Chris Rock stand up, he's ok.

Dave Chappelle is 10x funnier than ANYONE! hahaha what happened to that guy?

Thread hijack?? B)

Dave accepted Islam:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mkBW4l4TmPE

Restor, report back with pictures of your rims. It's your car, you paid for it, do whatever you please with it, heck in fact you can burn it. By any chance have you looked at these photographs of LS430 with rims:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...=2366&st=30